Frequently asked questions

Social Housing

What is the minimum and maximum contract duration?

Is there a deposit for the apartments?

Can I leave the apartment in the middle of the contractual period?

Google maps show that your housing is far from the city centre, do you have other apartments in the centre or near the universities?

How long does it take to reach the universites?

I wish to stay with other students from my country, is it possible?

Are there any stores or points of interest nearby?

Do you only have Politecnico di Torino students or ?

What activities do you provide for students?

What services do you provide?

How much do I have to pay for your services?

Do the apartments that you manage belong to you?

How do I reach you?

I want to learn Italian while staying at your housing, is it possible?


I would like to volunteer for your project, how do I apply?

I have an idea and I would like to work on it, would you be able to help me?

I am an owner and I would like to know how to be a part of your project?

We are a for-profit entity and we would like to collaborate with you

We are a non-profit entity and we would like to collaborate with you

Useful Resources

I would like to know how much do I have to pay for Turin public transportaion (GTT) ?

Could you suggest some train, bus or taxi booking apps or websites?

Could you suggest any other apps to navigate in the city other than google maps?

Car, bike and scooter sharing in Turin?

Could you suggest any flight booking websites?

I would like to know parking facilities near Turin and Milan airport?

Could you suggest any money exchange in Turin?


How do you manage the apartments despite COVID 19?

What am I supposed to know before departing from my home country?

Where can I do COVID-19 test in Turin?

Health Insurance

I will stay in Italy for less than 3 months (~90 days), which insurance should I choose?

Do I need an insurance while applying for my permesso di soggiorno?

I am an EU citizen and would like to know if there's an insurance that would suit me?

I am a foreign student. Could you suggest me an insurance?

Permesso di Soggiorno

How do I apply for my residence permit (permesso di soggiorno)?


I would like to get my ISEE Parificato for EDISU / Fee reduction, could you direct me to an English speaking CAAF office in Turin?



CF: 97746850011 P.IVA: 11997990012

Office: (+39) 011 0370723
Mob: (+39) 3662867945

Via Celeste Negarville, 8/48 bis, Torino (TO) - Italia.

Office Timings

Monday- Friday: 10:00 - 12:30; 13:30 - 19:00 

*Meeting with appointments only


  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Supported by

Techsoup Italia Logo