top of page

Non-EU and EU citizens who decide to come to Italy (short period) for tourism, religious motives, sports events and medical treatment (companion) or for long term commitments such as for studies, job seeking, medical treatment (companion), religious motives, research candidate, or family reunion can proceed with applying from one of the three options below for obtaining your health insurance.

You'll need health insurance while applying for your entry visa or residence permit (permesso di soggiorno) during your stay here in Italy.

If you are a prospective student, intern or volunteer, kindly refer to your corresponding university's or organization's practical information to know more about the requirements while applying for a residence permit. 

Residence permit requirements: Politecnico di Torino / University of Turin.

Choose your package below.

Non EU Insurance
Non EU Insurance - 2
EU Insurance
bottom of page